Monday, March 16, 2009
Facilities Plan
For the next week, I am going to turn my blog into a project for one of my media classes. I decided to use this format because I love blogging (although I don't do it enough), and I thought it would be an interesting way to do my project since the other alternative was to use a word document and powerpoint. Since I like thinking outside the box when I'm teaching, I thought I would try it here, while learning! Feel free to leave comments or participate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was sort of hard to vote. I would actually pick more than one thing to change! I do check out books when I have time, but I wish I could take my class to the media center once a week on the same day at the same time. I think this would help students remember to bring their books! As far as changes, I think our library is colorful and inviting, but there is always "stuff" sitting around. And I hate the way the picture books are split up in different areas. I would change the layout, somehow. I heard recently that there was once a plan to expand our media center, but we got a cafeteria instead! I can't argue with that...I love eating and reading!
If you go back and look at the pics we took, you will be surprised at how cluttered the mc really is. I didn't find it inviting at all, and always thought it was hard to manuever around it.
Post a Comment