Today marks the end of a year. When I think back to last year at this same time, I remember the stress and chaos that our lives were filled with. I wondered if I would ever see peace again.
Thank you, dear Lord that you chose to give us that peace that we sought. While our year began with questions, our end to 2008 is really just a beginning. A beginning of new friendships, new discoveries, new home, new jobs, as well as a new set of blessings from You that were do not deserve but are so grateful for. Amen!
On another note, tonight will be full of foolish people who will drink and drive thinking all the while that they will not affect anyone. However, tonight is the biggest night of the year for transplant calls. While an organ transplant is a wonderful thing, and saves lives, it also means that someone had to die. So, please don't drink and drive.....there are consequences.......just ask my husband who has one less sister because someone made that stupid choice.
Happy New Year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment