Eighteen years ago today, I married my best friend. While I didn't necessarily recognize it at the time, especially since I had only known Steve for four months when we married, that was the best move I would ever make! Steve is exactly the person I am meant to be with. He is patient, kind, compassionate, loving, gracious, and the list goes on and on. I cannot imagine my life without him in it. I am a very blessed woman to have a husband who loves me as much as Steve loves me. He shows me every day just how much I mean to him.
Steve, I love you. Thank you for being my husband, friend, confidant, and the list goes on and on. When God sent you to me, He truly filled my cup to overflowing, and I thank Him for it!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Love, Amy
You guys do make a very good couple. I could always tell how much you loved each other. Hope you had a great anniversary. =)
Post a Comment