Monday, August 11, 2008

Weight watching

So, I've been watching my weight go up, up, up for too long now. So, I must do something, right? Easier said than done, people! But, Steve and I started weight watchers today. I usually do fine for a few weeks, and then I get bored with it. I am going to try to keep it going this time because the situation has become desperate. When you can't breathe, it's time to act! So, encouragement appreciated.

I'll keep you posted on the progress. I hope the next time Tracy takes photos, they won't be quite so scary with me hogging up all of the space!

Also, wanted to post a small update on the church front. Steve will preach on Sept. 7 in view of a call at the SC church. We feel such a peace about it, it's amazing since this little (and I do mean little) church is exactly what we didn't want!! Keep praying!

No comments: