Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History

Well, our country made history last night. I certainly hope that those who voted for our newest president haven't made the wrong choice. We can only hope that he will use his power for good. I am proud that we were able to look beyond the color of a man's skin to the values he possesses. While I don't agree with those values (or lack thereof), it is a moment in time that says a great deal about how far we've come.



Honestly, the media is what makes me the sickest. If they could gush any more, I don't see how! They literally have given Obama so much free tv time that he shouldn't have needed to purchase any. They are so biased, and were so mean to Sarah Palin and her family that I said my vote was not necessarily for McCain (who has never been my fav), but a vote against the media.

So, we're off for four years of democratic control. My hope is that Obama will be the change that he preached kinda like when Zell Miller won the election for Governor of Georgia. We thought he would be horrible for the state, but he ended up being the best thing to ever happen to GA (we could use him back!!). We'll pray hard, and hope for the best.

No comments: