Stevie has always been a little interested in photography, and it is great to watch her "eye" develop. I can't wait to see how she does with a better camera, and possibly a few classes. Her interests in the art world are so vast, that I think she is having a hard time pinning herself down into one area of concentration. There are many more photos where these came from.....watch for more in the future. I think she has a great one!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Stevie's eye
Stevie has always been a little interested in photography, and it is great to watch her "eye" develop. I can't wait to see how she does with a better camera, and possibly a few classes. Her interests in the art world are so vast, that I think she is having a hard time pinning herself down into one area of concentration. There are many more photos where these came from.....watch for more in the future. I think she has a great one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment