I had batted around with the idea of whether or not I was invested enough in this election to actually stand in line to vote. I have never missed a vote...NEVER. so, this was a big deal for me. I am not that enthralled with either candidate with the only thing, in my opinion, going for John McCain being that he is of the party that is pro-life (that doesn't mean that he is). Barack Obama is well, democrat. 'nough said!
So, off I went this morning to the high school up the street to see how long the line was. I went in thankful that it wasn't out the door as I had expected, and waited 45 minutes which was a stretch for me! They were very organized, though, and that made it go very smoothly!
So, go vote, people. It's your civic duty or something like that. You'll be proud you did it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment