Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Marley and Me

Well, I finally got to see this movie. I can't decide if it was worth the wait! I knew that the ending was sad, but I guess I expected the middle to be a bit better......funnier, even. I don't know, I hadn't read the book, which would have been helpful...................... It would be nice to have a dog that you truly felt was part of your family. We've only had that one time, and have tried to replicate it several times to no avail. When little Lacy died, we all grieved for a couple of months which I thought was ridiculous, but couldn't seem to shake it.

I got to see it. That's about all I can say. Looking forward to some upcoming movies, though that look too, too funny! Have you seen the previews for He's not that into you or All about Steve (which I don't think is really the name of the movie, just it's website)? Both look promising if you want a good laugh.

We saw Bride Wars last weekend, and that was good. I also liked Yes Man. I love going to the movies or just watching them at home. It requires nothing of me except moving my hand to mouth to fill said mouth with popcorn. I like the kind of movie that doesn't want me to think too hard to get it. We are also looking forward to the new Witch Mountain movie with Rock. That's bound to be a good one.

So, not much going on here in small town, USA. (Unless you consider the fact that the BOE is cutting salaries mid-year something big!! That's another blog topic, though for another time.)

No comments: