- 25% of the students would like to have somewhere more private to work at the computer.
- 50% of the students said they thought having to pay a fine would help them remember to bring their books in on time.
- 50% of the students said they would like for the library to be more colorful.
- 75% of the students said they would like for their work to be displayed in the library.
- Of the older students (3rd-5th) 100% of them felt that they would benefit from technological interaction ( I suggested and explained a blog and a ning to them) with the media center and themselves.
- 90% of the students said they would like to have a listening center in the media center accessible to them.
- 100% of the ESOL students that I spoke with (20 of them), said they would like to have more books available in their own language.
- 50% of the students wanted the media center to be open before school.
I thought the students came up with some good ideas during our discussions, and plan to include some of them in my final suggestions.
