Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bulldogs vs. Wildcats

Steve and I went to see the baseball game in Athens Friday night. OMG!! It was so much fun. There was a guy there that literally barked through the whole game. I thought it was a dog, for real, but it was this weird guy who was walking back and forth in front of us (for those of you from CRBC in KY think ~ Harvey!!). Of course, the evening was a huge success because we won. It was the most fun we have had in a while. The kids didn't go with us even though we had wanted them to. I hated that they missed it. However, I guess I am just going to have to get use to the idea that they are, for the most part, their own person with their own things to do. Since Steve and I were parents from the moment we got married, it's like we don't know what to do with ourselves now that the kids are growing up. I'm sure we will think of something.

Spring break is over. boohoo!! 34 days left of school for me, 29 for our kids.

No comments: