Well, the church that had contacted Steve about being their pastor has decided to talk to someone else. I have to say that I am relieved even though I do feel guilty for admitting it. One of the ideas that has been on my mind lately is the fact that we have never really put down roots anywhere. It seems that we are always looking toward the next stop. What if this time there is no next stop? What if this is it? Some of you would probably say, "well, that's great, right?", but it is scary! Liberating (although only for me), but scary!
This does beg the question, though, what now? I cannot wait to find a church where we can truly worship the Lord and use our spiritual gifts for a higher purpose.
My thoughts are all jumbled up tonight, so I am going to continue these thoughts tomorrow~~~please, leave your comments and help a girl out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment