Friday, October 3, 2008

Happiness! (UPDATED)

So, I read back through my blog's latest entries and boy are they depressing! Haha....but, seriously, there's much to be happy about and lots to smile about! Let's start a list....
I'll list five things to smile about, and you leave a comment with your five things. When everyone has time to add to the list, I will post the entire list for everyone to see!

Each color represents a diffent person's list. Check the comments section for whose list is whose!

1. healthy kids
2. cake (especially cupcakes....they are fun!)
3. tivo...how did we live without it??
4. the new season of Lipstick Jungle...why read trashy novels when we can watch them?
5. Jesus loves me!
6. my wonderful husband, daughter, and family
7. my awesome friends
8. weekends
9. my church
10. Breyers peach ice cream
11.I got a job!
12. My new job is going well!!
13. apple cake
14. Project Runway
15. my family
16. coconut cake
17. Army Wives
18. time alone to watch what I want on TV
19. time with friends
20. being asked out on a date
21. my husband and our wonderful kids and our family
22. my church family
23. Chocolate.
24. music
25. doing something creative
26. My wonderful husband (who keeps our house clean!)
27. My daughter, Brooke, who makes me laugh after a long day at work.
28. FALL and FOOTBALL (even though Vandy beat Auburn...yeah Patty!
29. My baby girl doing flips in my belly as I type..(due in February!)
30. And last, but not least, my friends that I know I can trust and truly be myself around

5 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Patty!
These are the things that make me smile:
1. my wonderful husband, daughter, and family
2. my awesome friends
3. my church
4. weekends
5. Breyers peach ice cream (with chocolate chips added)

Sara said...

1) I got a job!
2) My new job is going well!
3) Apple cake
4) Project Runway
5) my family

shea said...

1. Coconut cake
2. Army Wives
3. Time alone to watch whatever I want on tv
4. Time with friends
5. Being asked on a date

Julie K. said...

Hmmm.. coming up with only five is hard!!
1. my husband and our wonderful kids and our family
2. my church family
3. Chocolate.
4. music
5. doing something creative

Kellie Walker said...

Five things that make me happy are..
1. My wonderful husband (who keeps our house clean!)
2. My daughter, Brooke, who makes me laugh after a long day at work.
3. FALL and FOOTBALL (even though Vandy beat Auburn...yeah Patty!
4. My baby girl doing flips in my belly as I type..(due in February!)
5. And last, but not least, my friends that I know I can trust and truly be myself around.