Headed for hot 'lanta today for an ortho appt. It'd be great if we could actually take a trip that was fun (remember that last week's trip to Orlando was anything but fun!). I also have to make a video--which you will get to see since I will be using this site again for school. It's about one of my favorite topics--reading. So, be on the lookout for it sometime next week.
School is almost over for this semester (one week left) and the final rush is on to get the final three projects completed. Cannot wait for that month long break before I start again.
Have a wonderful weekend! If you're in Atlanta, don't forget about the Dogwood Festival--that's sure to be fun (although I won't get to go), so have some fun for me!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment