Friday, April 24, 2009

A late night post

So, if you've checked my blog lately you know that it has once again been hijacked for school. I am currently working on a summer reading video that I shot with a partner last Saturday in Evans. Yucky!! I'm not a videographer and never wanted to be. Hopefully, the last edit is done, and if blogger will let me, it will be uploaded tomorrow--and I never have to think of it again. I would have liked it a whole lot better if I hadn't had to be in it. I highly doubt that my professor would have believed, however, that I had something to do with it had she not seen my face in the actual video.

In other news, the new blog update is coming along nicely. I really can't wait to get it started. I have a lot to say! I have actually missed my daily postings. I am having the same girl do it that did this one (and we all know it looks fabulous!). The pictures and colors are different, and I hope the "feel" of it will be different. I'll save this one for those depressing posts that no one wants to read anyway or when someone makes me mad and I need to vent!

I'm up to two miles a day now, walking. Pretty happy about that.....hoping to make it to five by the end of the summer. Luckily, we have an indoor arena that is open to the public every day so that when it gets hot, my partner (a 77 year old woman who walks faster than me!)and I can walk there. You know how I hate to sweat. It has been pretty warm here this week.

I don't know what is going on with those fires in Myrtle Beach. Whoever heard of such? The mayor was on the news last night saying that the tourists could still come, all would be well. Yeah, okay......................

Well, off to bed I go. I hope to sleep although I doubt it. I go to bed, and immediately start thinking of all the stuff that I need to do to finish up school for this semester. Boy do I need a break, I am sleepy!!

TTFN :0

1 comment:

Tracy Anderson said...

tell me how to post a button