So, I took the day off from work so that I could go and take the GRE. It was tiring, but not as bad as I was expecting it to be. I didn't think that I did too bad considering that I did no preparation or studying whatsoever. I just didn't want to take the time out of my schedule to include that. My scores will certainly get me into the program (library media) that I want into, and that's all that really matters to me.
I spent the rest of the afternoon packing boxes for our pending move (even if the church in SC doesn't vote us in, we are still moving from this apartment). Apartment living is for the birds, and we hate it. There are a herd of elephants that live above us, and I honestly don't understand why their mother allows them to jump off of the countertops. Their jumpings literally make the pictures that I have hung on the walls go crooked. It truly gets on my last nerve. I cannot wait to be back into a house. I know that it won't be ours, per say, but if it's not connected to someone else, it will be bliss!
BTW, I've added two more blogs to my list. Both are men who have recently lost their wives to cancer and the struggles that they are enduring raising their toddler on their own while dealing with the grieving process. I know, I know.....blog addict. Is there a support group for that????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment