Saturday, September 6, 2008

Men!

Why in the world do we let men anywhere near a telephone? So, Steve totally misunderstood the message that the people at the church were telling him. Figures......it was a man on the other end of the phone, too.

We are back on there. Seems they don't know how to use email, and therefore did not get the forms needed for the background check because they were in that "no man's land" also known as email!

We will be going to SC on Sept. 21 for Steve to preach and the church to vote. It ended up being okay since Tropical Storm Hanna was headed their way.

Weight watchers update: lost 1/2 pound. LONG way to go, and I don't really feel like I am doing the program. I wish I were one of those people who doesn't eat when stressed. I would be SKINNY!!!!!

I'll update again later....Steve needs to do his school work (still working on that MBA), and therefore, needs the computer!

No comments: