It's been awhile since I have blogged. As I have said to several of you... teaching is cramping my blogging style. I just don't seem to have the time or actually better put, the energy for it in the afternoons. As I drive to work in the mornings I generally come up with some good topics, but by the time the afternoon arrives, I have forgotten them!
So, this morning, I began to think about the various "seasons" of our lives. I have heard this discussed in two different ways. I like the version that compares the seasons with the different continuing cycles in our lives. For example, when you are going through a dark period, that would be winter; when you are coming out of the darkness, spring; etc. This whole train of thought came about because (as most of you know I am a blog addict), several of the people whose blogs that I read are going through a "winter" season right now. While at least one of them, cfhusband.blogspot.com, is most definitely entering a "spring" with the purchase of their first home and the health and growth of their premature baby.
I began to wonder what season I would consider myself to be in. I honestly have no clue other than to say, not winter, thank God! Our winter was bitterly cold and I am happy to be out of it. What I do know is how blessed I am. While life is still not where I want it to be, we are together and happy. Hopefully, come Oct. 5 we will have been voted into a church and our lives will once again take a turn. For the better, I do believe! There will be much to blog about then....So, I am going to sign off for now with this thought......What season are you in? I'd love to know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment