Tuesday, May 13, 2008

10 more days

ten more days, people, ten more days!! I am tired. Shea went to school with me today and I do believe that she had an epiphany~ she does not want to teach first grade, EVER! haha I think she has a new-found respect for why I need to rest when I come home in the afternoon. Those kids are a handful.
Julie R.- you owe me BIG time, just so you know. I hope that you are enjoying your little vacation, because it is going to cost you! haha

I do want to take a moment and ask that you pray a special prayer for the little boy, Gunner, that I have a link for on the side. His mom has stated on her blog that he seems to be experiencing some symptoms of when the tumor first appeared. They are flying out to Arizona to try and find some alternative medicines that may help. I cannot imagine anything more frightening than having one of my children be sick. On a happy note, the baby whose link is also listed went home today. If you want too see a true miracle or is you don't believe that God exists, then read that blog! Watching Gwyneth blossom since January without any major problems has been like watching a dream come true. I'm sure it feels that way to her parents as well. To God be the glory!

I'll end the way I started....10 more days, just 10 more days!

No comments: