Hardly do you come across someone on tv who you think might be a true "idol". David Cook won that title tonight, and isn't he the cutest thing? I loved how he really showed how his emotions, and he has done that several times this season. He seems to have been through so much with his brother being sick.
I liked the other David as well, and I didn't really care who won. They both seemed so genuine in their demeanor.
On another note, what was up with that song that George Michael sang? This is the day of the empty hand????? WHAT?????????? The only line in that song that made sense was "charity is just a coat that you wear". I hope he was talking to all of the Hollywood types that were in the audience and not us who actually DO something for others without shouting it across a television screen! We laughed that it was probably an anti-war song that we just didn't understand. Remember in the 80s the big thing was playing "records" backwards and "hearing" subliminal messages? I'm sure that if you played that song backwards, we would hear something.
All of you young ones who are reading this don't understand this reference at all, I know!
Anyway, I'm just rambling now--- 6 MORE DAYS AND ALL I CAN SAY IS YEAH!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment