Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beauty school drop-out

or at least I think the girl who attempted to cut my hair today should drop out! I mistakenly thought that I would save some money if I went to the Esani Institute, which is a cosmetology school here in Roswell. Oh my! First of all, the hair cut (or at least the part I stayed for) lasted one hour and 20 minutes. She literally spent 45 minutes cutting on the back of my head. When her instructor walked by, she said, "I don't know what to do with this!" Needless to say, at this point I was scared. I should have walked out then, but I sat there for another 30 minutes hoping things would get better. They didn't! It was horrible! I had to go to another salon when we left to get it fixed. I wish that I had my camera with me, so everyone could enjoy the horror, but alas, I did not! I now have really short hair because that was the only way to fix it. It was a horrible, terrible, absolutely no good, very bad HAIR day!

Life lesson for today....don't let a student do your hair!

1 comment:

Julie K. said...

Oh no! Sorry you had a bad time. I can't believe she said she didn't know what to do...OUT LOUD! YIKES! I hope you didn't pay anything for that experience.