We spent the weekend at this church with the sweet people who attend there. The interview was long, but went very well. I think. I guess you never really know until they call back and let you know how they really felt about you. We talked to their search committee for three hours and of course, Steve preached on Sunday morning. All of the comments that we heard were positive, with the exception of this one guy whose conversation with Steve went something like this:man: I hate the Jews.
Steve: ok......
man: they are money grubbers.
Steve: ok...... ( at this point he waiting for someone to rescue him!)
The conversation went downhill from there! haha
I walked away to save myself from the lightning that was about to strike!
Anyway, they are suppose to meet Wed. night and then call Steve. NERVE WRACKING!!
Hope all of you had a fantastic fourth of July. We stayed home and got ready to go out of town. We did get to see some amazing fireworks in LaFollette, TN when we drove through on Sat. night. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment