to know that the church in TN decided to pass on Steve, and once again we are fine with it. There had been a number of red flags while we were there this weekend, and I had been willing to ignore those for Steve's sake. Fortunately, God answered our prayers and just closed the door. I am so happy that He does that, and we are not forced into making that huge of a decision on our own.
So, our search continues. The search for what God wants, what He knows is best for our family. We have several irons in the fire, and Steve has churches contacting him every week now. God did reveal to me this week that He does not plan on wasting the gifts that He gave Steve. We will be back in ministry, and I believe that it will be by Christmas. If I could choose, it would be somewhere around here, but we don't have a choice. When you say to God, "I surrender all," you have to mean it, and I do.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment