Saturday, July 26, 2008

Steve is on the phone, as I write, with the church in Ohio. We are not really thinking that we would like to go there, but it would be just our luck to be called there...and if you have been reading my blog at all, you know that we will go where called regardless of where it is. Next weekend, he will be preaching for a church in SC. They are driving to Augusta to hear him. He's preaching at the church where we got married, and where my family were members for several years.

It's always nice to go back there. I have fond memories of Crestview, and of course, we love the people. My best friends in the world came from that church. There is also the added bonus in going to Augusta in that we get to eat at Sconyers!! Julie R., if you are reading this, church starts Sunday night at 6. Try to be there, I would love the moral support and love seeing you!! I'll try to call you this week.

I'll update again later.

No comments: