Monday, July 21, 2008

Ramblings

We went to the midnight showing of The Dark Night. I didn't really think that I would like it, but that is a GOOD movie! I'd actually like to see it again. We also saw....you guessed it! Mama Mia this weekend as well. Not as good as the play, but still good. Of course, the music makes it, and it did not disappoint. However, Pierce Brosnon really can't sing! Overall, a good weekend at the movies.

Steve continues to get calls and emails from churches. Got a call tonight, and he has a phone interview next weekend with the whole committee at a church in Ohio. We also were contacted by two other churches this past week. I do believe that the Lord is testing our patience. I, personally, don't like it! We have been attending Dunwoody Baptist for the past several weeks. Today, the pastor took a moment out of the worship time to stop and pray. He asked the congregation what the Lord had laid on our hearts to pray about before we actually got to church today. That was an easy one...the same thing that I've been praying. It's a simple sentence...Please use us. We don't care where He sends us....just that He sends us. Continue praying for us. This journey is ongoing.

No comments: