Well, we never made it to Orlando because Steve's mom called and said his dad was coming home from the hospital. He did come home this morning, and as is the norm for them, they are out of full-panic mode and into the "there's nothing wrong" mode. This drives me mad, and makes Steve crazy! If I were in his shoes, I would be yelling at someone.
His parents are really not capable of making decisions for themselves, but if you have ever had to deal with parents who are sick, there is not a lot that can be done unless you get forceful which Steve is unlikely to do. We went through this with my dad, especially toward the end. It makes things harder, and as a parent myself, hope that I can have a little better communication with my children when the time comes (which I hope is many, many years away!!).
I have more to say that is a lot lighter, so I will end for now, and will be back later. (cool pic of Stevie to come)
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment