So, here we are...still in the belly of the whale. Gross, ain't it? These are the kinds of analogies you get when you are married to a pastor (or at least one like Steve). I long to be spit up and begin our journey on the road to Nineveh. For those who are not familiar, Jonah did not want to go to Nineveh and was swallowed by a big fish. He traveled in the fish for about 2500 miles, and then once spit up, had to walk the rest of the way. For more on this, you can go to The Grace Files.
Anway, I digress. As I was praying yesterday, I asked the Lord how I would know when we had been spit up. You will know, he said, when you are walking down the road of interviews. For churches, this is a long process. Seriously! So, I now have hope that we are on the right track. It's been a long time since I have actually felt the Lord speak to me so clearly. How much longer? I ask. Just sit back and enjoy the ride! He responds. Oh well, it's not sky writing, but at least He threw me a bone!
I hope your day is blessed and that you feel loved today. If you don't, just remember that I love you!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment