I've tried to think of something interesting to post to no avail! Here's what's going on with the Leighs.....
1. Steve has been contacted by two churches...where this will lead, no one knows!
2. We are going on vacation Friday, and I am pumped up!
So, those of you who really know me know that I am totally freaking out about the church thing. I worry myself about will they like me, will they like him, will they like the kids, what should I wear, what should I say...and on and on and on it goes! Steve preaches for one of them on Sunday the 6th. We're suppose to meet with them on the Sat. night before (this does not sound like a vacation to me). I shouldn't be concerned because I know in my heart and my head that God has this...not me...there's nothing I can do about it. I only want what He wants, and yet, I fret.
Be still and know that I am God. This will be my mantra this week, but I intend to stay busy so that I don't have much time to think about it.
Julie, if you are reading this...I miss you already. I hope your last weekend in Atlanta was amazing! Keep up with me! I need your drama to forget my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment