Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tears of joy

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation; old things have passed away, and look, new things have come.
2 Corinthians 5:17
PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW! I have a new sister in Christ. My sister-in-law has become that new creation of which the Bible speaks. I am thrilled and elated that she has made the MOST important decision in her life.
Family dynamics can be strange, though and it was weird that she kind of told us in passing. She didn't want to make a big deal out of it. She, I guess, had no idea what a BIG deal it really was to me. Many times I had knelt at the altar weeping for her to come to know the truth, and as always, God was faithful! Thank you, Lord!
Tracy, I have seen the change in your countenance. I knew it was coming, I had been watching it build up for months and was afraid that you would give up, especially after mother's day. I am so proud of you, and I can't wait until we will see you baptized~ yes, the tears will be flowing, but this time they will be tears of joy!

No comments: