Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mama Mia

What a great time last night! Shea, Stevie, Julie R., Julie's cousin who I think is named Kathy, and I went to see Mama Mia at the Fox here in Atlanta. It was amazing, just as I thought it would be. This was my favorite show when I was fortunate to see several on Broadway a couple of years ago, and it was my favorite of this season at the Fox. It is hilarious, and the music is great! We did have to sit in the nosebleed section, but you could still see (although not faces) and you could certainly hear. If you haven't seen it, GO. You will not be sorry! Next stop--Oklahoma in a couple of weeks. If anyone wants to go with, Publix is suppose to have half price tickets for the Tuesday and Wednesday shows.

After all of the hoopla about the CRCT, Luke got his results in the mail today. He, of course, did great. He exceeded in everything except math and he met the expectations in that. It's so funny to me because he actually worries about it. I didn't really think about it, but was pleased with the results.

Stevie has spent the last couple of days looking at art schools. She wants to go to California, but they are so expensive! We are going in July to visit Savannah School of the Arts so that she can attend a seminar on putting together a portfolio. So many decisions!!

check back tomorrow for a special birthday post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm glad Luke did well on CRCT. Mary Kate met in everything and exceeded in reading and LA. (No surprise!) Andy exceeded in math and LA. (After all the hoopla about 5th grade math, he exceeded! I think he missed like 4 questions.)

When I post this, it may say it is from Mary Kate, but it's really from me!!
Julie K.