Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swan Coach House

This is where the first grade team decided to have our farewell dinner since half of us are moving up or out. The place was very pretty, a little frou-frou for me, but certainly fine for a luncheon of this sort. It is located in Buckhead. We all ordered the same thing, and I have a picture so that you can see what it looked like. They make a frozen fruit thing that was pretty tasty except for the cherries, and I think someone said they didn'y like the bananas in it. The chicken salad came in those heart-shaped tarts. They also have various breads that they bring in a basket, and I could have just eaten that and been very happy! One thing I didn't try that I wished I had was the peach butter. I have had strawberry butter which is quite delightful, but peach would have been a different sensation.



Oh, well I don't know how to move the picture to be between the text, so deal with it!!
Have a peachy day!!!

No comments: